Here are some quick instructions:
- Remove the lamp module and the four screws from the bottom of the unit.
- Remove the top cover by removing the focus knob and retracting the slide actuator arm.
- Unclip the button pad and unscrew the screws for the intermediate chassis. Remove the intermediate chassis.
- The fan module should can now be removed, disconnect the cables.
- Disassemble the fan by removing the two screws and pulling out the whole motor. Unclip the clips on the the other end and everything should be apart.
|Clean and grease these|
|Oil White Sponges in bearings|
|This sometimes fails|