|Ugly fuckin' bird!|
Meanwhile, the consumer has to pay for failed uploads / downloads for substandard service.
This worked for me on my prepaid 3G broadband. Do your homework first by following these steps.
- Calculate what percentage of unused data you have left and calculate this against the initial data purchase price as the basis of refund
- Fill out the online service support form at http://response.dodo.com.au or Google "Dodo complaint" to find the page link
- State to Dodo that you wish to seek a refund based on the usable data left on your account.
- Mention that the service is slow, unresponsive 3G broadband AND you will complain to the TIO if they don't refund (complain anyway)
- Also state that you have previously contacted their technical services, tried differed hardware, different location but all to no avail.
They will eventually credit back a refund and in 10 minutes your modem will be - no service. Bye bye 3G Dodo aka Optus Shite.
It is time to make the Dodo extinct!